Changes to my booking
- Our cancellation policy allows you to cancel free of charge up to 31st July 2021.
- If you would just like to change the start date then please talk to the team
Check in & quarantine care at Portchester House
This will be quick and easy, please have with you your ID and Visa if required, once checked the team will show you to your studio.
- Your essential pack will be in your studio on your arrival if you have ordered one. We can provide at a cost of £175. View list of items included in the essential pack.
- Hand sanitiser & wash stations are available throughout the building.
- Touchpoints are cleaned throughout the day, with the building being cleaned at a high standard.
- Once you have checked in, we will be able to help with the following.
- Parcels – these will be accepted by the onsite team. We will take these to your studio, knock to let you know we are there, and we will leave these by front door for you to collect.
- Food – Groceries and take-aways will be brought up to your studio and left outside your door. Please let the team know when to expect these. The office will be opened 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturday, we will be closed on a Sunday.
- To order groceries you can use website such as Uber Eats, Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s . We will assist all deliveries up to your room.
- Waste collection – once bagged up please call the security team and we will arrange for the bags to be collected outside your front door.
- All studios have intercoms fitted which provide direct access to the Management team in the building and the security team for out of hours assistance.
Where do I find more information on COVID-19?